"The Computer Is Only As Strong As The User" - R4v3N
Live Online Classes
Reverse Engineering 101
Tutorials By - 0v3rd0s3
Tutorials By - Duane Mcnulty
Tutorials By - Gingerbread Man
About / Contact Us
CMFP - MODULE 1 - QUIZ
Indicates required field
This quiz is not mandatory to complete however it gives me a good idea of what you retained and if I can help you in any of these areas. If you do poorly on the different quizzes then you may not be prepared for the CMFP final test and certification
There is a questions and comments box at the bottom if you have any questions!
1. What two services should be started before entering msfconsole?
A: service postgresql start
B: service sshd start
C: service tor start
D: service metasploit start
2. Using nmap, what does the -v flag represent?
3. Using nmap, what does the -A flag represent?
5. What is the default timing profile in nmap?
7. The nc command represents?
9. What statement is correct?
A: A payload is what runs after the exploit is successful.
B: The payload runs before the exploit.
C: ms08_067_netapi is the payload, adding a user is the exploit.
11. What command is used to select an exploit?
A: use exploit
B: set exploit
C: run exploit
D: do exploit
4. Using nmap, what does the -sV flag represent?
A: version sync
B: version scan
C: syn verbose
D: stealth scan
6. What command is used to import?
8. Netdiscover can be used as a passive ARP sniffer?
10. What command is used to select a payload?
A: use PAYLOAD
B: set PAYLOAD
C: run PAYLOAD
D: do PAYLOAD
Any Questions or Comments?
Copyright 2013 Top-Hat-Sec, LLC